7 Reasons Why Xbox One Beats PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOUDIEMOFO

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Title needs to specify an Xbox One "S" and not just the Xbox One.

Also...a few of those examples are purely speculative let alone ones opinion, but I do agree with most.

jaystroud1

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Article is dumb. He seems like someone that's not really a gamer. I have both systems and my Xbox one is collecting dust. Yes Halo and Gears are great, but PS has better games like Uncharted, God of War and The Last of Us. I got Madden for Xbox One, it was so horrible, I bought it for PS4 for a better experience. Playstation has better graphics and better modification. It also runs on 4K. I just use my Xbox One for most of the exclusive games and a first person shooter once and a while because I can admit that the controller is better for first person shooters like call of duty than Playstation.

MingtheMerciless77

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Been a gamer for over 30 years and I've always wondered why people get so uptight over console systems. Unless Sony, or Microsoft is writing you checks and paying your bills why would you be so faithful to corporation that could care less about any of you. I've owned just about every console that has come out since the Coleco Vision and what I love is games not systems and I buy whichever system has the games I like and this generation it's the PS4. Like it or not people buy these systems for the games and the PS4 has a much better game library than the Xbox one.

Scolar

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Quote from article :

offers two free Xbox One and Xbox 360 games per month, which means four free games thanks to backwards compatibility, compared to PlayStation Plus' two PS4 games.

How? I can download every month 4 free games for PS4 at minimum. I downloaded 5 PS+ games for February : Torquel, Ninja Senki, Starwahl, Not A Hero, LBP 3.

brad_54

Prominent
Feb 25, 2017
Lol. Heres the only thing that matters...Sony has decent games coming. Microsoft has the worst lineup of games Ive ever seen in my 30 years. So those "7 reasons" are pretty much moot at this point.

Yahmine

Prominent
Feb 26, 2017
P.S. I'm a gamer not a console fanboy, I'd play games only if they are worth it and the only one I have my eyes on is Crackdown 3 but that still doesn't have a release date.

Daniel494

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
i have both the PlayStation 4 and the xbox one and i am happy with both consoles. both consoles have their ups and downs like all consoles and pces

Status
Not open for further replies.