70'' 3D HDTV Doesn't Require Silly Glasses

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]There's no way that I will spend more than $50 for JUST Avatar.We need more 3d movies worth buying.[/citation]

LOL, so $50 is worth it for one lousy movie? P.T. Barnum is rolling over in his grave (with delight).

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
i have to admit 3d tvs are cool, saw the 3d tv with glasses at best buy, i was glued there for a good 15min+ whatever demo they had on there its just amazing, they had a pair of glasses it was awesome... even though i have done the 3d cross eyed thing back in the day playing quake 3 it was pretty cool though nothing like this LOL

pinkfloydminnesota

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2010
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]of course you cannot see anything 3D.... it is a flat image of a screen on your NON 3D CAPABLE desktop LCD screen.*face-palm*[/citation]
Er? Got amine, tart rate?

descendency

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
It'll make you sick on it's very own! No glasses required.

I've seen quite a few 3D movies and TVs. I can't see the effects. I don't know if I am the only one. It just doesn't seem 3D to me.

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
This is much more futuristic.

Seriously, people will look back on 3d with glasses as we do to the movie theatres in the 50's who had the cardboard red and blue glasses, and a random man walking about with a skeleton dummy trying to scare people.

G

Just a note the Mitsubishi DLP tv's cost way below the LCD's and support 3d. I bought a 60 inch one this year for about $800.

lumpy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
[citation][nom]descendency[/nom]It'll make you sick on it's very own! No glasses required.I've seen quite a few 3D movies and TVs. I can't see the effects. I don't know if I am the only one. It just doesn't seem 3D to me.[/citation]

Time to see the eye doctor. My friend discovered He had eye problems as after seeing avatar and not being able to see the 3d.

cptnjarhead

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2009
finally someone headed in the right direction. No glasses please.
that is just retarded. Unless they can make the Holodeck.. i ant wearing sh@t

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS