745m I7 cpu 8gb ddr3 tam the ı can not take fps

Bugraaaa

Commendable
Jun 29, 2016
ı have Nvidia 745M and Intel Hd 4600, Intel I7 4700 MQ 2.40 GHz CPU 8GM DDR3 RAM,but on the everygames ı can't take fps, Fps is always around 30-40 can u give me some advices pls

Solution

Did you change the operating system or drivers? If this change just happened, look for a system restore point to before the issue started and reset back to that time, see if that helps.

It may also be an issue with the video card or CPU overheating, install HWMonitor and see what the temperatures get to while playing.
The nVidia 745m is only considered to be a "mainstream" GPU not a "performance / gaming" GPU. It is also 2 generations old; soon to be 3 generations old when nVidia's recently released Keplar generation GPU start appearing in laptops in about 2 months.

Did you change the operating system or drivers? If this change just happened, look for a system restore point to before the issue started and reset back to that time, see if that helps.

It may also be an issue with the video card or CPU overheating, install HWMonitor and see what the temperatures get to while playing.

Solution