8 Reasons the iPhone X Beats the Galaxy S9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2018
Apple fanboy?
Can we please get a less bias outlook next time, You fail to mention many points that the Samsung devices do better and massively underate Bixby, which gives the user much more control over the device and third party apps than Siri. This article feels lazy and under-researched.

Feb 27, 2018
This clickbait is getting out of hand. Instead of making frivolous claims about a device, that you have had little or no experience with, I suggest you use it for a few weeks and back up your claims properly.

Feb 27, 2018
The reviewer here does know Samsung makes the OLED panel that is used on the iPhone X right?
Review is really biased. I have both phones and they both do things better than the other.

Feb 27, 2018
The very very big drawback iPhone has is its stupid iOS. It is so hard to navigate through it, ESPECIALLY when you have NO home button and NO back button. For a business man, functionality is among the things that matter the most in a phone. Oh, I almost forgot. Apple products are made for people who sit at a starbucks table pretending to "work", just to seem cool... Also, I don't care about the camera or animoji either. What, do you buy a 999$ phone to take photos and videos? With this being said, I really don't think the iPhone is over the S9 unless you are either a blind Apple fanboy or a really stupid person

Feb 27, 2018
I really hope the reviewer knows that Samsung makes the iPhone X's OLED panels. This review is really biased, I have the S8+ and the X and both phones do some things better than the other. Samsung is my daily driver though.

Feb 27, 2018
You said all this stuff about specs but not once showed a graph comparing the two from trusted sources

Very bias article, learn to report buddy

busabashi

Great
Feb 27, 2018
The Samsung fanbois here are NOT happy w/ this reporter/article. Their crying reminds me of CRIMINAL Hillary voters who didn't get their way. YOU. LOST. GO BUY SOME MORE ANUSOL for your BUTTHURT & GET OVER IT :joy: Apple's A11 Bionic Processor _DESTROYS_ the Snapdragon 845.

MAGA!

Feb 27, 2018
Every Year I always hear of the phone that will become the "iPhone killer". yet once again this just goes to show why Apple is still the daddy and will never be beat. Apple haters can gripe about it with their own personal wars but they should learn to deal with defeat and stop crying. It's phone....not a house or a car. Some of us actually like quality control of our applications knowing that it's going to work on our phone s without having to read about compatibility issues with versions of OS's or phone problems.

Feb 27, 2018
Ya i used to like this sight too for honest information. Depends on the reviews but this one is bad news.
why are Apple users so touchy?? I've had Apple. Now it appears they copied the Palm UI ??? Only not as well implemented. Needs work. My son & his wife have the iPhone 10 and actually are going back to the older version. Android has really passed Apple. They copy almost everything Samsung does....just look at all the so call new features they added to the 10....pretty crazy. Those features have been on
android phones for ever....is that why Apple people are called sheep??

Feb 27, 2018
This site used to be informative. Now it's full of editorials. This article is written like a scorned teenager. No longer going to waste time with this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.