9 Reasons iPhone X Beats the Pixel 2 XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathanieldinguss

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
First of all all of the features existed on androids for the last three generations. As well as there being more features for the pixel than the iphone. Can't wait till they release the iPhone 9 with its revolutionary vr capabilities. And the pixel and pixel 2 have been reared best camera hands down by 15 independent sources.

mister.zeeee

Prominent
Oct 5, 2017
Every article on this website seems to glorify Apple's latest smartphones including the iPhone 8 Plus. I've both the iphone 8 Plus and the galaxy s8 n I preferred the s8 primarily because the camera just takes better photos than the 8Plus. Tell you what, since you like it so much, why not buy my iphone 8 plus 256gb from me? I will offer you a discount. How about it?

sosborne563

Prominent
Sep 20, 2017
Who cares ?? Those that want Apple will buy Apple. Those that want Android will buy Android. These Apple's got better shit articles are getting kinda lame.

Sep 6, 2017
This is the first article that i have seen on this website that actually tells somewhat the truth :D otherwise these guys are just usually talking crap!

Oct 19, 2017
"That's because it packs a 5.8-inch screen into a 5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30-inch design."
So, the screen is bigger than the phone. Who edits this stuff? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.