$99 Android Tablet Coming To... Walgreens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I'm a bit embarrassed to have worked on computers with lower specs than that.

jaysbob

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
[citation][nom]deuxhero[/nom]I'm a bit embarrassed to have worked on computers with lower specs than that.[/citation]

hell I remember when specs like that would have had people drooling.

TheCapulet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]deuxhero[/nom]I'm a bit embarrassed to have worked on computers with lower specs than that.[/citation]
Lol, I occasionally STILL work on computers with far less than that.

segio526

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Hell, if you had 256MB of RAM before 2001, you were a GOD! I remember buying 256MB of RDRAM in '02 (bringing me up to a whopping 384MB!) setting me back almost $150!

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Not too bad. However, it looks very simulair to the apple's iPad. Notice the "home" button?

I wonder when Apple is going to take notice about that?

Darkk

long2know

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
I'm more interested in the eLocity a7 w/ Tegra2, accelerometers, capacitive screen, etc. It's cheaper than the Samsung Tab, but with basically the same specs.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
In the market for an e-reader, and this seems like a good choice if they ship internationally.

I always worry about stuff like this when i cant try them out though. ifits going to be slow and sluggish, i'd rather settle for the reduced features but nicer setup that the kindle offers. I'm just sick of having to be sat at my PC to read my e-books.

G

you guys crack me up.
of course it's 2010.
it's also $99 because it's 2010.
some of you need to realize you can buy electronics at the dollarstore that used to cost alot more years ago in retail stores.
old technology is cheap as time goes by, because everybody "can do it" (especially when the patents have expired)

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
The influx of cheap tablets are nice, but it might give users a wrong impression of the entire Android line...much like OEMs make Windows look bad with crapware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS