a good laptop...

shsbby

Estimable
Dec 31, 2014
My budget is 60000 rs....Could you guys suggest me a good laptop...and

I also need opinion on hp brand of laptops.... Does it hav heating problems..???..

Is hp pavilion 15 -p 073tx a gud laptop..???

Solution
Check out Lenovo, HP, Asus, and MSI. I wouldn't recommend getting gaming laptops as they are 4x weaker than a gaming desktop at the same price and usually only last 1 1/2 years. I've had the MSI GE70 before, it was my first gaming device, then I built my own desktop. The laptop was an enormous waste of money and I really regret getting it. Check out the Lenovo Y580 or Y50, GE60, GE70, HP Pavillion (can't remember which one), and some others. Or u could buy a prebuilt machine, anything is better than a gaming laptop unless you're always travelling or something.

KingSaif

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2012
Check out Lenovo, HP, Asus, and MSI. I wouldn't recommend getting gaming laptops as they are 4x weaker than a gaming desktop at the same price and usually only last 1 1/2 years. I've had the MSI GE70 before, it was my first gaming device, then I built my own desktop. The laptop was an enormous waste of money and I really regret getting it. Check out the Lenovo Y580 or Y50, GE60, GE70, HP Pavillion (can't remember which one), and some others. Or u could buy a prebuilt machine, anything is better than a gaming laptop unless you're always travelling or something.

Solution