A PS4 + $250 a good deal for a lenovo y410p laptop?

chitradev

Honorable
Nov 17, 2013
Hey guys I being offered a lenovo y410p laptop that comes with a 4th Generation Intel Core I7-4700MQ Processor,NVIDIA GeForce GT755M GDDR5 2GB and 1080p screen as a trade for my ps4. I also have to pay the guy an additional $250 in cash to get the laptop. I did do my research on this laptop and its retail value is much higher than what he is selling it for. I was just wondering what you guys think. Note I already have a gaming PC, but I just want a good system that I can be mobile with, as I travel a lot due to work.

chitradev

Honorable
Nov 17, 2013
I got it as a birthday present from the GF. She thought that since i was a gamer I would like the PS4 lol. She would be pissed if she knew I was selling it though, lol.

HoneyNut

Estimable
Apr 5, 2014
Plus a plethora of issues could come to a laptop, which would cost you a buttload of stress and time. I don't really know if a PS4 usually has a lot of problems since I don't own one, but I used to own an Xbox 360 and never had any problems with it. I've owned 2 laptops in the past 2 years and both of them have broken down in some weird issue and resulted in me not being able to use them ever again. Now i'm still searching for a laptop since the one I ordered a long time ago, which arrived at my house last week was basically broken and resulted in me having to return it.