A solid headset that won't physically snap

roguebolt0

Estimable
Feb 24, 2015
I know that there are alot of these threads. Unlike alot of them though, i dont have a problem of the wires breaking or audio going out. for me no matter how gentle and ssafe i try to be with my headsets they seem to physically snap. The PLASTIC part. currently i have a pair of functioning headphones that i am listening to music with right now. the problem with them is one ear is dangling next to my ear because the plastic failed.

I have tried wearing them tightly to keep them firmly on my head. i have tried loosely to not put alot of pressure on them. regardless they always seem to break.

I'm hoping someone will be able to point me to a brand that has say METAL structure to it. im finding it hard to find a headset that is made of metal. or failing that a plastic one with a good structure that seems particularly sturdy and wont break the bank. prefferably no more than $100.

This has become the most important aspect to me. i no longer care about audio quality. i would prefer to stay wireless but am absolutely willing to give it up. it does need to have a microphone since i am constantly in a chat with friends. but thats it. wont break after 3-6 months and has voice capability. Those are the only criteria.

If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate to throw them out. im going nuts with this earpiece dangling next to my head.

instead of buying cheap gaming headsets which often have shoddy build quality... invest in a pair of headphones.

want something with all metal construction that you will not break? have a look at the v-moda m-80. if you need a mic get the v-moda boompro which hooks right up to them. while there are other headphones with somewhat better audio quality for the price they arent bad (likely better than the headsets you've been using) and are built like tanks.