A USB Charger That's Close to Your Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

anbaxter

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
[citation][nom]webbwbb[/nom]I was REALLY hoping this article was about surgical implants...[/citation]

I was too but my heart was broken.

conanstwin

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
I'm not even angry
I'm being so sincere right now
even though you broke my heart and killed me
and torn into pieces
and threw every piece into a fire
as they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
The new Tom's Hardware writer comes through again with another article win!!!

Nobody had the heart to tell him that he's not on the payroll anymore

=(

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]Article[/nom]The heart charger comes in three colors (Peach, Strawberry, and Raspberry),[/citation]

What?! No Blackberry color?

JimTech

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2007
Why don't laptop vendors include a USB port on their batteries? A lot of us carry spares but can't access all that stored juice unless we power up the laptop.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]JimTech[/nom]Why don't laptop vendors include a USB port on their batteries? A lot of us carry spares but can't access all that stored juice unless we power up the laptop.[/citation]
I like the concept, but it would require extra circuitry to step the voltage down. This would add cost, so I'd prefer it as an option. Besides, you could always power up the laptop and charge off the USB port. That would waste power, obviously, but it would certainly give you enough excess juice to charge your phone in a pinch.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]webbwbb[/nom]I was REALLY hoping this article was about surgical implants...[/citation]
hehe same here i whos like oh now old people can plug in the picemaker so they can live longer hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.