Solved! A value of a laptop bought 1 year ago but used 1 month?

Sep 15, 2019
I have seen the estimation of used laptops depending of a year of usage. But I use mine just 1 month. I am trying to sell it for a reasonable price. it is Dell inspiron 15". Should I sell it for 50% off the price I bought? This like nothing.

Solution
I have seen the estimation of used laptops depending of a year of usage. But I use mine just 1 month. I am trying to sell it for a reasonable price. it is Dell inspiron 15". Should I sell it for 50% off the price I bought? This like nothing.

You can put any price you want for it, if it does not sell in the time you like, lower the price a bit. A year old system would not be half of new, maybe 70% but feel free to price it at whatever you like.

You can put any price you want for it, if it does not sell in the time you like, lower the price a bit. A year old system would not be half of new, maybe 70% but feel free to price it at whatever you like.

Solution