A Virtual Theater: Crackle Free Movies Comes to PS Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
sadly, i cant use home, i have a 40gb hdd, and dont have any space for it, i have other games, like mgs4 that i cant play anymore either.

G

Just buy a SATA 2.5 in hard drive and install it. Boom, bigger than 40gb.

alyoshka

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
They'll need a Virtual Cyber Law, for these Virtual Techs. Now..... I wouldn't be surprised if the MPAA has a Virtual CS like team, nuke the rig....

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]keredyeldarb[/nom]Take out the 40gb drive, install this:Let the PS3 format it...and boom... You have 160gb of storage.[/citation]

problems are that its a nighmare for me to do things such as this, an getting all my saves and such back onto the ps3, and hdds cost way to much currently.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]problems are that its a nighmare for me to do things such as this, an getting all my saves and such back onto the ps3, and hdds cost way to much currently.[/citation]
Despite the over-hyped claims that the world HDD supply is in ruins you can still buy a 2Tb HDD for about $80, so it's a bit of a sad excuse.
Also, this advise would really be best for new buyers, rather than those who were so cheap they only got the 40Gb to start with, fully aware that 40Gb is not sufficient and it would cause them storage issues in the future. I have no sympathy for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.