A3s oppo storage

Aug 9, 2018
Is there any way I can downgrade my Android a3s to marshmallow so I can have that feature where we can format it to internal storage?

Solution
Alas, this won't be listed in the specs. I have yet to find it listed on any device that they block the option. Personally I think they should, but they don't. You may want to try doing research online for info any people have posted about specific devices to see if the problem is mentioned.
Actually, Oreo contains this option as well. Any version of Android after 6.0 ("Marshmallow") has the option added. That said, many manufacturers remove or restrict this option. So making the change would have no effect on your device. If the manufacturer restricted this option, it would be restricted no matter the version you were using.

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks for the answer man. I was in a hurry when I was at the shop and this phone is the closest price with the cash I had that time I wasn't able to check the specs of the phone. I guess I better be looking out for something else then.

Alas, this won't be listed in the specs. I have yet to find it listed on any device that they block the option. Personally I think they should, but they don't. You may want to try doing research online for info any people have posted about specific devices to see if the problem is mentioned.

Solution
Nov 20, 2018
search it on youtube "enable use sd card as internal" i think it work on any android . it uses cmd just watch the tutorial . if you gonna ask me if i tried?! i didnt at this moment hehe