About TCL LED TVS

bishoy

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013
hello ^_^ so i wanted to know are the TCL tvs good...like in general not a specific one
do they have good manufactue....good pictures like these stuff
and can they be compared to LG and samsung?
thanks in advance ^_^

Solution
Hard to compare since they appear pretty new.

Note that places like Walmart also commission lower quality Samsung and other HDTV's as well, so you can't even compare Samsung to Samsung easily.

I would suggest AVOIDING this company unless you can find enough evidence to justify them.

If it's solely because they offer the cheapest price, then caveat emptor. Chances are the lowest price for any item is going to have a problem now or later.
Hard to compare since they appear pretty new.

Note that places like Walmart also commission lower quality Samsung and other HDTV's as well, so you can't even compare Samsung to Samsung easily.

I would suggest AVOIDING this company unless you can find enough evidence to justify them.

If it's solely because they offer the cheapest price, then caveat emptor. Chances are the lowest price for any item is going to have a problem now or later.

Solution

bishoy

Honorable
Mar 3, 2013

ok thankss ^^

http://www.tclusa.com/aboutus/

This is good news, but again it doesn't indicate the quality of the product in North America.

So... honestly I don't have a good answer.

I think the safe answer is look at individual HDTV reviews. I think the worldwide presence indicates a likelihood of SIMILAR quality to Samsung/LG at specific price points.