Acer A1-830 Android

Jordi Cotteny

Honorable
Dec 20, 2013
So i bought me an Acer A1-830 tablet yesterday and am very happy with it overall.
But the preinstalled apps from acer are just ridiculous, 3 image apps with same functions, and trial apps. But im not able to delete them without root acces. Now i dont want to root the system, so i was thinking about a reinstall of android. The version installed is 4.2.2 so i would like to keep that version, but i would like to install a clear/empty ( so no promotion apps, only standard apps like settings, camera [tablet has front camera too so maybe this requires other version or is auto detected], gallery, music,...) android 4.2.2.

Is this possible? The kernel is 3.4.34 and the image is Acer AV052 A1-830 rv07rc03 ww gen1.
The build is Acer AV052 A1-830 1.011.00 ww gen1.

And where can i find this image and how can i install it? Will all tablet features still be supported? And will updates still be available?
Thx

Solution
Do a web search for modded ROMs for your tablet. The site you find it on will also have intructions. You don't want to root the system but are OK with trying to fully flash it to a new OS risking the thing not even working? It's like saying you don't want to get a cut looked at but are OK with just cutting off the arm the cut is on. Seems a bit odd. Updates will be available only if whoever did the custom ROM updates it.
Do a web search for modded ROMs for your tablet. The site you find it on will also have intructions. You don't want to root the system but are OK with trying to fully flash it to a new OS risking the thing not even working? It's like saying you don't want to get a cut looked at but are OK with just cutting off the arm the cut is on. Seems a bit odd. Updates will be available only if whoever did the custom ROM updates it.

Solution