Acer aspire e11

Ciseain

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
My Acer laptop with a built in battery is acting up it turns on allows me to enter my password but mouse does not work and then on home screen I am unable to use the key or the mouse.

Solution
Well that isn't fun. I am glad you got the keyboard and mouse to work again. Perhaps try running the system in "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode With Networking" and see if the internet issues continue. If they don't continue, then it is something on the computer itself (software) that is causing the issues. If it does continue, then it could be either a hardware issue or the modem/router.

Ciseain

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016

Yes it's a registered mouse and built in key board..... Managed to fix probably an absolute no no but just turned it on and off until it went loopy and then managed to do a reboot, the Internet is still dropping every 5 min but other then that all working well!. Have had a few laptops and this one is by far the worst, and the tec support in company is an absolute shambles .... Not a fan of Acer!

Well that isn't fun. I am glad you got the keyboard and mouse to work again. Perhaps try running the system in "Safe Mode" or "Safe Mode With Networking" and see if the internet issues continue. If they don't continue, then it is something on the computer itself (software) that is causing the issues. If it does continue, then it could be either a hardware issue or the modem/router.

Solution