Solved! Acer aspire stuck on acer logo

Jul 2, 2019
The laptop first had a blue screen error. I think it was an unmountable boot error or something like that, and after I tried to fix it, when it turned on, it went straight to the Acer logo, literally black then "acer", nothing else, no rotating dots.

I've already tried spamming f2 and both f10 and alt when turning it on. I've tried shutting it off and on multiple times in a row, but nothing changes.

Thanks for your time

Solution
It's worth including F12 at boot time because it offers choices of the boot device. If BIOS hasn't got the hard disk at the top of the list, it can't hand over to Windows.

If that doesn't help, the hard disk will have to come out and be slaved to another PC or laptop to see if has flaws that prevent Windows to kick in.
To be sure it turns off, remove the power plug and the battery then press the power button for ten seconds to use up what's known as the flea power.

Delete and Escape along with F2 could pull up the BIOS and F12 could give you a selection of boot devices.

Jul 2, 2019
Yeah, I tried turning it off that way and then tried the new esc, del, and f2, but nothing changed on the screen.

However, I noticed that the fan stayed on for the entire moment the laptop was on, unlike how it would immediately turn on and then off.

It's worth including F12 at boot time because it offers choices of the boot device. If BIOS hasn't got the hard disk at the top of the list, it can't hand over to Windows.

If that doesn't help, the hard disk will have to come out and be slaved to another PC or laptop to see if has flaws that prevent Windows to kick in.

Solution