Acer laptop not printing wirelessly

Apr 12, 2018
Hello there. So I purchased an HP LaserJet Pro 200(M276nw) recently. It has wireless printing facility and I am able to print through the wireless feature using my phone and my HP Envy laptop.

However my dad uses an Acer laptop and he's unable to print through the wireless from his laptop. I checked everything, the printer is installed as it should be. I set the printer to default. When I click on the printer, the taskbar displays the following:
State: (displays a green check and a shared icon)
Manufacturer: HP
Model: HP Laserjet 200....

My dad's laptop runs Windows 8.1 and I tried rebooting the laptop, resetting the printer to factory defaults, installing the printer driver through the cable, deleting all copies of LaserJet 200 from the laptop and reinstalling it again, setting the printer to default and nothing works.

Can someone please help me out here?

Apr 12, 2018

No it doesn't go to the queue. I tried restarting the print spooler service but it won't budge. I even set the spooler to restart automatically after 1st, 2nd and subsequent failures.

Apr 12, 2018

It is actually running but for some reason the print queue is neither showing the document nor is it printing. Could it be a problem with the 2.4/5GHz thing with the router? I don't think so as other laptops on the network are printing fine. It's just this particular laptop :(

May 31, 2018
I have an Acer laptop as well and noticed similar problems starting in April - also with an HP envy printer I purchased over a year ago. With work and school this complication was driving me crazy. I purchased a new printer (brother) over the weekend hoping that would be an easy fix after spending 10 + hours on it. Acer laptop is still having issues printing! Now it won't even connect to print to PDF. I am befuddled.

TRENDING THREADS