Acer no Bootable Device and continuously beeping

Tribbes230

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016
My Laptop Acer E1-531 shows no bootable device and there is continuous beeping. I accidentally removed the battery while the laptop was running. What can I do to resolve this issue? Hard drive is not seen in BIOS

Solution
Hi there Tribbes230,

If the drive is not recognized by BIOS, then there's a chance that it has failed.
If the drive is under warranty, you can just contact the manufacturer's Support or the place where you got the laptop from.
In case it is not, you can take out the HDD and attach it to another system as a secondary drive. That way, you will see if all of this is caused by the HDD or there's something else that is causing this.

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

D_Know_WD

Estimable
Hi there Tribbes230,

If the drive is not recognized by BIOS, then there's a chance that it has failed.
If the drive is under warranty, you can just contact the manufacturer's Support or the place where you got the laptop from.
In case it is not, you can take out the HDD and attach it to another system as a secondary drive. That way, you will see if all of this is caused by the HDD or there's something else that is causing this.

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS