Acer stuck safemode

Securewyte_83

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017
I have a Acer Sky Blue 11.6" R11 R3-131T-C1Y win 10 that i made win8.1. My hdmi port and my touch pad drivers not installed.. my friend put laptop in safemode and i cant get it out..i need help getting out of safe mode and help installing my missing drivers .help thx shelley

Solution
In the Search bar or Start Menu > Run; type "msconfig" and press Enter > in the System Configuration box that opens, click on the Boot tab, and remove the check mark from Safe Boot check box... click Apply and Ok and exit the System Configurator.. next reboot the computer.

The missing drivers, download them from the Laptop manufacturer's > Laptop product page > support > Downloads.... or install SlimDrivers (driver updater) and run it to detect missing or outdated drivers and install them... after you're done, remove the program or if you want to keep it for next time, disable all it's automatic functionsin Options menu > select each tab and unmark all the check boxes and clicking Save on each tab.

Chicano

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
In the Search bar or Start Menu > Run; type "msconfig" and press Enter > in the System Configuration box that opens, click on the Boot tab, and remove the check mark from Safe Boot check box... click Apply and Ok and exit the System Configurator.. next reboot the computer.

The missing drivers, download them from the Laptop manufacturer's > Laptop product page > support > Downloads.... or install SlimDrivers (driver updater) and run it to detect missing or outdated drivers and install them... after you're done, remove the program or if you want to keep it for next time, disable all it's automatic functionsin Options menu > select each tab and unmark all the check boxes and clicking Save on each tab.

Solution