Acer travelmate p453 won't get past acer screen

Mar 5, 2018
Hello, my acer is unable to get past the acer screen.
I have tried the following things:
I have tried the sollution given in the following thread: http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-3591647/acer-aspire-load-past-acer-screen-windows-circle-appearing.html
I have replaced the HDD with a new empty HDD, this didn't give me the acer screen, but I was unable to succesfully boot it aswell.
I have tried to take the RAM out and place it back in, this didn't solve anything.
I have taken out the battery and placed it back in, this didn't solve anything.
I have tried to boot it through a usb hard drive test, with and without the HDD. This didn't solve anything.
I have tried to boot through a Hirens Boot CD 15.2, this didn't solve anything.
I installed a HDD from acer with a clean windows installation. this didn't solve anything.
I have tried every possible key combination during booting.
I have also tried to remove the RAM and tried to listen for Beeps, which it should give, because there is no RAM, but it doesn't make any beeps. Does this mean anything?
any help would be much appreciated,

Thomas

I wonder if "every possible key combination" includes the Fn key and the Function keys that toggle from external screen to the built-in one. It's worth a shot and just in case, also try the Fn key and the one which increases the brightness. A helpful two year old granddaughter managed to dim mine down to invisibilty some years ago but it's still a possibility.

I also don't see an entry where you tried running with an external screen. That could tell you something. I have an HP Stream in my repair shop that's had a new screen but still only works on my TV through an HDMI lead.

Mar 5, 2018

Thanks for the advice, I have tried the things you suggested but I'm still unable to get past the acer screen