Katalin

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
I am having a v3-531g with those specs:
Intel b960 2.2 ghz sandy bridge
GT630M 1gb ddr3 128 bit
4GB DDR3 1300mhz
500GB HDD.
So the problem is that if I want to play a game it lags,it doesn t matter the game,even shank2,awesomenauts,etc.In 2 words weak games.
When I try to play games like sleeping dogs,crysis 3,dark,cod bo2 SP and MP,dirt3,NFS mw 2012,dishonored,DMC it lags A LOT.
Almost the half FPS I can run these games.Even on low grapchics.
On crysis 3 at 800x600 low it lag very bad,almost 10-15 fps.Which is crazy,i must play it on medium-high with almost 20 fps...
In dmc with ultra settings I get 20 fps instead of 30-40.
I must be able to play BO2 on SP or MP doesnt matter wich one but I must play it at 25-30 + fps,but i cant get higher than 10 fps,its insane,its pissing me off and i cant get a solution.
I tried to change the windows for 4-5 times and i tried clean versions,and a version from a good friends that is good at PC.I tried to buy a cooler pad,no effect.I tried all driver versions,the same.
I can not imagine why is this happening,I tried to play Tomb Raider,on high I get when 30 fps,when 10-15...Please help someone,thanks and sorry for my grammar,I m only 14 and I am from Romania :) :D

vipervoid1

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
All I can said here, if u want to play games like that u want , u will nid to lower your graphics settings ~
As your graphics card is low end card.
If u have budget to upgrade ur setup, U should upgrade your cpu and graphics card.
If u dont have the budget , u better dont overwork your setup ~
It might overheat ..

I would recommended u do disk defrag your harddisk ~
Have fun play game on your setup ~

Katalin

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
1.It s not overheating,i buyed a cooling pad as I sayd.It s an laptop not a PC.
2.I am sure,so,believe me,i cant play these games even on lowest settings,but I am sure that I must be able to run them medium to high for crysis 3,hight to ultra for tomb raider,cod bo2 maxed out,just follow some gameplays.
3.My card is a realatively fast mid-end card,not a low-end.Documment yourself if you do not believe.
If I defraggment the HDD is the same thing,I experimmented.Thanks for the help.
Somenone has annother ideea?I already changed drivers and windows,and buyed cooling pad.Im disperated to solve this piece of junk...And i just used it 4 months.Thanks in advance.

Katalin

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
Sorry for bumping my topic,but I am disperate to find a good answer,anyone???So I changed widnows,drivers and it s not overheating.Can it be a virus?Would I try a clean install of windows and reformat all drives?The windows is 7 x64.I forget to mention that the windows is up to date.Cheers!

vipervoid1

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
For your information, based on current Nvidia mobile practically show that your gpu is listened as low-mid card.
But if u really want to play it on that kind of settings, u probably u nid to lower your resolution.

Btw can I know is that u are using the latest driver from nvidia ??
Another reason probably is that your included hdd is on low rpm ...
Which u cant blame ...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Laptop Tech Support 0
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Beasttrick246 Laptop Tech Support 1
Noonerstar Laptop Tech Support 1
pyrrhicx Laptop Tech Support 1
ptacedom Laptop Tech Support 0
LeoLuca Laptop Tech Support 3
tenentegre Laptop Tech Support 6
S Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 6