Acer

brian_15

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
can anybody please tell me how to make my acer aspire worpast guest and owner needing confirm window authtic i confirm but says already confirmed okay but shuts down

brian_15

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
I hace a acer aspire 5610.
When i turn computor on i get new usere box and owner box on the screen.

It says that this copy of windows must be activated with microsoft before i can log on., i click to confirm then it says windows has already been been activated, click okay to exit, This i do by clicking in the box bottom right hand of the box displayed, then it says owner logging off, then it just goes back to the original 2 box's that says owner and guest i have no disc for back up, also tried to go to restore to a earlier date in f8 but no joys, hope that this is now clearer for you sorry

brian_15

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
Thank you no just the 2 box's that say new user and underneath the top box says owner, bottom of screen in the left corner is the box that is saying turn off computer

brian_15

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
Sorry as i said that all i get is ineed to confirm windows it will not let me do nothing else, and this is all i can get from the acer laptop

brian_15

Honorable
Nov 7, 2012
sorry it is only doing what i have said it wont let me do nothing else i have tried this already . maybe i should get a upgrade disc