Action! - Recovering deleted files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardc0re

Estimable
Jun 8, 2015
Alright, so a recording software namely "Action!" has seemed to have lost all history of my deleted files. I deleted them from their interface - http://prntscr.com/80g2nk (Apologies for all the scribbling). These files did not appear anywhere, rather they vanished from the face of the universe, not the recycle bin nor their location folder! I come to you asking how to recover issues such as these, thank you.

Solution
If the files were overwritten, then they're gone. As far as Action not working, I have no clue. Why would you want deleted files back? If you delete a file, what really happens is it marks that file location as an open space(available for writing). If the PC overwrites that file location(even though Action shows it as a deleted file), then the file will be gone.

ss202sl

Honorable
If the files were overwritten, then they're gone. As far as Action not working, I have no clue. Why would you want deleted files back? If you delete a file, what really happens is it marks that file location as an open space(available for writing). If the PC overwrites that file location(even though Action shows it as a deleted file), then the file will be gone.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.