Activision, Halo-maker Bungie Sign Decade Deal

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irish_adam

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
[citation][nom]Elcentral[/nom]For god sake dont jump halo ower to diff systems its easy when all retards is on xbox i don whont them to play on a actual good ps3[/citation]

wow hypocrit much? that comment just makes you look retarded not anyone else.

i'm not sure if you just didnt read the article or too stupid to understand it

Hilarion

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2008
They'll screw Bungie over just as much as they did IW. Bungie was just too dazzled by the (probably never to be seen) money waved in front of them to see what Activision did to IW.

trooth

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
This is not the Toms Hardware I remember. Where did all these idiots who can barely construct a sentence come from?

No wonder Ars Technica is now the superior industry news magazine. Even Hexus has better benchmarks.

invlem

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Elcentral[/nom]For god sake dont jump halo ower to diff systems its easy when all retards is on xbox i don whont them to play on a actual good ps3[/citation]

... If you're a representation of the PS3 community I'll stick with the annoying kids on live...

rebb

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2010
Methinks the Infinity Ward issue has nothing to do with Activision. Bungie has just as good of a chance at success as Blizzard did when they joined the Activision family.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I didn't like Microsoft buying Halo and making it an XBox title (which I didn't own). Hopefully, with Activision, whatever great new title they come up with will be multi-platform (unlike anything they'd create/publish under Microsoft). The more people who can play a game, the better off it is. I mean, look at Halo, Microsoft shutdown those X-Box Live servers, leaving a ton of X-Box players in the dark. If it were a multi-platform game (yes, I know it was for PC too, how does that help an X-Box owner?), there might at least be some option's left open.

Status
Not open for further replies.