Add wireless speakers to TV

aqua2eyes

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017
Have Vizio Smart TV with built in sound bar. TV does not have bluetooth, it has RCA out and optical out audio connections. I want to add at least 2 wireless speakers 30' away . I have electrical available where I want to place speakers. I do not want to purchase a sound bar. Any suggestions for something under $400.00?

Solution
You can connect a bluetooth transmitter to either the RCA or optical audio output of the TV. You will need one that can pair with 2 speakers. Each speaker will be mono unless you get a bluetooth stereo pair.
There may be a problem if you want the built in TV speakers to work at the same time. Some TVs make you turn off the TV speakers to turn on the audio output. Check your manual or try it to find out.
You can connect a bluetooth transmitter to either the RCA or optical audio output of the TV. You will need one that can pair with 2 speakers. Each speaker will be mono unless you get a bluetooth stereo pair.
There may be a problem if you want the built in TV speakers to work at the same time. Some TVs make you turn off the TV speakers to turn on the audio output. Check your manual or try it to find out.

Solution