Adding wireless speaker to Samsung TV AND use TV speaker??

seekingeuros

Prominent
Sep 7, 2017
I have a 65inch curved Samsung TV. I want to connect a Samsung 360 wireless speaker to the TV - AND have the TV speaker work with the wireless TV. I can get both wifi and bluetooth to work on the speaker - but it turns off the TV speaker. How can I keep the TV speaker on also?

If you can keep the speaker working depends on the TV, check with Samsung support but it's not likely.

seekingeuros

Prominent
Sep 7, 2017
Samsung sez the TV speaker automatically turns off if wifi or Bluetooth is on. The TV was very expensive last year... and now it appears Samsung wants me to buy a $1,200 sound bar and more for speakers (the Radiant 360 R3 for 1 speaker was $200) to do what I need.

I am trying to have TV sound in the living room where the TV is, but also the same sound in the dining room and kitchen. The Samsung soundbar I bought and returned 2 weeks ago that had 2 wireless speakers did not work, as the wireless speakers were so low volume, you could not hear the sound unless your ear was at the speaker (there is no volume control)... so I returned it. They guy at Bestbuy said this one speaker would work... but on wifi/Bluetooth, there is sound on the wireless speaker, but the living room where the TV is located is silent.

What system will do what I need? It doesn't need to be Samsung if it works.

Solution