Adobe Data Breach Exposes 3 Million Customer Credit Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
Digital distribution is and will always be a major security risk. Cases like this, prove that physical distribution is superior to digital....

sykozis

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2008
Digital distribution is and will always be a major security risk. Cases like this, prove that physical distribution is superior to digital....

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
this is highly amusing considering almost all of the healthcare industry uses adobe in one more multiple capacities for much of the health insurance industry programs.

2.9 million hospitals and insurers just got screwed, hopefully some hacker group finds a way to drain 90% of the obamacarefunds every year and the entire program gets scraped after sending america into world bankruptcy courts.

ddpruitt

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012

That's an asinine short sighted view. This has nothing to do with the distribution method. The only difference between digital and physical is the organization holding the credit card numbers. Odds are that Adobe maintains fewer credit card numbers than another organization that processes transactions like Best Buy or Amazon. At they very least Adobe came clean about the attack sooner rather than 6 months down the line when they were forced to.

JackFrost860

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
I got an email from Adobe saying that all my information has been stolen including my CC, so please change your Adobe password. WFT! How is that going to help? It's gone now, like contact my back and cancel my CC would be better advice.

JackFrost860

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
PS. Thanks Adobe for being upfront and honest.
PPS. You suck at security. Once the source code is analysed and new weaknesses can be found anyone with a Adobe product installed will be vulnerable... even more so that is...

JackFrost860

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
PS. Thanks Adobe for being upfront and honest.
PPS. You suck at security. Once the source code is analysed and new weaknesses can be found anyone with a Adobe product installed will be vulnerable... even more so that is...

rokit

Honorable
Sep 27, 2013
Clouds are so good. Autodesk is heading this way as well, thanks God their prices are too high to jump on cloud versions.
Oh and, f**k you Adobe! Don't you have any security pros in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.