Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 Review: A Very Useful Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2019
I installed Elements 2019 and got a goofy home page that looks like it is for a child. No menu, just a lot of cartoony "Hey, kids, what do you want to play with today?" kind of crap. Went back to it when I had more time to see if there is actually a grown-up entry into photo editing, had to re-enter my serial number and it was rejected as bogus. No, I bought it at Home Depot, when I lost my old program when my old computer died. Tried to call the number---first person who answered spoke so fast and with such an accent I have no idea what she said, then got sent to Hold Hell with the most obnoxious, poor quality noise (not really music) full of crackling and static, till I got fed up and hung up. So---crappy program where people "fixed" what wasn't broken, inability to process registration info, totally sucky customer service. No confidence this is a worthwhile endeavor. Sucked up hours of my time------needed to do the most basic photo editing, just drawing lines on a map for submission to a zoning committee, ended up manually drawing them with colored pens. Not the most professional presentation for a multi-million dollar project. Elements used to work. Now it sucks and so does the laughably named "customer service".

Status
Not open for further replies.