Ads webpage constantly appearing

Karma Thukten

Prominent
Mar 6, 2017
An ads web page (http://www.android-live.net/android_content.php) keeps on appearing on my samsung s4 cell phone everytime i unlock the keypad. Tried ads setting but it wouldn't go. please help

It is probably not coming through the ads that are from/through the phone. It is more likely attached to an app you recently installed. It also could be a secondary app that the one you wanted installed without your choosing it.

The only way to get rid of it is going to be to get rid of the app it is attached to/through. Don't just 'delete' the app from your screen, you will have to completely uninstall it. But first you have to figure out which one it is.

It is probably not coming through the ads that are from/through the phone. It is more likely attached to an app you recently installed. It also could be a secondary app that the one you wanted installed without your choosing it.

The only way to get rid of it is going to be to get rid of the app it is attached to/through. Don't just 'delete' the app from your screen, you will have to completely uninstall it. But first you have to figure out which one it is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tommy Sawyer Android Smartphones 1
Boris_yo Android Smartphones 0
Androidlover11 Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 2
H Android Smartphones 1
Colacola18 Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1