Advice for Sound/Gaming headset

pentackaa1234

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
I would like help in choosing a headset (Christmas present) below £100. I will use them for music, good bass, high notes etc.
I would also like to use them for Gaming, but the headset must have a 3.5mm jack otherwise I won't be able to use it on my phone for obvious reasons.

Solution
Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma.:http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/Razer+Kraken+7.1+Chroma+Surround+Sound+USB+Black+Gaming+Headset+?productId=62540

It's hard to find one but luckily i managed.
Neodymium magnets are an expensive rare-earth metal that can hold a very high magnetic "charge." As such they provide a much higher magnetic flux density in the air gap and so can generate a much greater action force in the voicecoil. The electro-mechanical parameter is called "Bl" or the product of the magnetic flux density and the length of wire in the voicecoil.

Changing magnets on a speaker would change "Bl" and likely mess everything up. A speaker sounds good because it finds a symbiotic combination of ALL the various parameters...

ben001

Honorable
Jun 17, 2013
Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma.:http://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/Other+products/Razer+Kraken+7.1+Chroma+Surround+Sound+USB+Black+Gaming+Headset+?productId=62540

It's hard to find one but luckily i managed.
Neodymium magnets are an expensive rare-earth metal that can hold a very high magnetic "charge." As such they provide a much higher magnetic flux density in the air gap and so can generate a much greater action force in the voicecoil. The electro-mechanical parameter is called "Bl" or the product of the magnetic flux density and the length of wire in the voicecoil.

Changing magnets on a speaker would change "Bl" and likely mess everything up. A speaker sounds good because it finds a symbiotic combination of ALL the various parameters that produces a balanced sound.

So, this will definitely serve you an excellent sound quality.

I could go for Siberia V2 but this caught in my eye. That doesn't mean V2 is bad, i played many LAN tournaments. Siberia V2 is one of my favorite headsets. Better sound, better quality, better durability. I played with this like hours but haven't tested by playing musics.

Hope this helps you.

Solution