Advice regarding headphones!

DESOUL

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2011
Dear all,

I am in need of advice regarding headphones. I want some light, cheap and decent quality headphones mostly for work. I am in customer services and sometimes i need to finish something up at home, however i do not usually work long periods of time from my home, so i don't need anything super fancy.

I previously bought a pair of Sven u988mv headset, but it ended up being very uncomfortable due to its heavy weight. And so i've looked at different products, more specifically Sennheiser.

From the available Sennheiser products i have to me, are the following:

https://www.fantastic.md/category/audio/caati-microfoane/738?filters=10(1421)

I would like to get a semi-open type headset, that doesn't go around the ear.

The main features i am looking for is, clear mic which suppresses background noise and doesn't have any static/hissing. Light headphone construction is a must since i cannot handle big sets that push down on my head, due to intracranial pressure, as i've recently discovered after purchasing the Sven headset.

I was thinking about buying something along the lines of:

SENNHEISER PC 3Chat 3,5 mm

SENNHEISER PC 8 USB

SENNHEISER PC 36 Call Control USB USB

However since these are around the cheaper variants, i do not know if they will be of sufficient quality, compared to an alternative vendors such as Sven.

Any advice would be appreciated on the quality of the less costly headsets from Sennheiser.

Regards,
Chris