After i turn on my lenovo 0768aq1 laptop, its just displaying a white screen with Lenovo written on it and its not going any f

Prachik

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015
After i turn on my lenovo 0768aq1 laptop, its just displaying a white screen with Lenovo written on it and its not going any further. What should i do..?

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in identifying the issue.

- Do a hard reset first, remove the Battery and AC adapter from your laptop then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug just the AC adapter then see if it will get pass the BIOS screen (Aptio setup utility).
- If it doesn't boot up normally reset BIOS to defaults first, remove the CMOS battery for couple of seconds then just plug it back in and power the laptop again.
- Lastly, remove the HDD then power the laptop on and see if it will get pass the BIOS screen and if it does turn it back off put the HDD back in and if gets stuck again you know the suspect already.
- If the laptop won't still get pass the BIOS screen without the HDD it's...
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in identifying the issue.

- Do a hard reset first, remove the Battery and AC adapter from your laptop then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug just the AC adapter then see if it will get pass the BIOS screen (Aptio setup utility).
- If it doesn't boot up normally reset BIOS to defaults first, remove the CMOS battery for couple of seconds then just plug it back in and power the laptop again.
- Lastly, remove the HDD then power the laptop on and see if it will get pass the BIOS screen and if it does turn it back off put the HDD back in and if gets stuck again you know the suspect already.
- If the laptop won't still get pass the BIOS screen without the HDD it's the motherboard that has the issue.

Solution