after replacing my toshiba LCD screen the laptop only displays in safe mode

Glimx

Honorable
Sep 15, 2013
I bought a new laptop screen after my old one was broken. when i connected this new one it starts to run and shows but it goes black as it is about to log in to windows. however if you run it safe mode it boots and you can use laptop screen. Why it is like this?

Solution

If you dont have any important data, get a Install disc, format the drive and then Install windows again.

If you do, make 2 partitions, install a freshie of windows and then transfer files, delete windows from bad partition, and then remove that partition.

PS: Please, for the love of god, DO NOT EVER SEND ANY COMPUTER BACK WITH A HARD DISC DRIVE OR ANY OTHER STORAGE MEDIUM. IF YOU HAVE TO, WIPE IT WITH 35 PASS.

William Longstreet

Honorable
Jun 5, 2013

If you dont have any important data, get a Install disc, format the drive and then Install windows again.

If you do, make 2 partitions, install a freshie of windows and then transfer files, delete windows from bad partition, and then remove that partition.

PS: Please, for the love of god, DO NOT EVER SEND ANY COMPUTER BACK WITH A HARD DISC DRIVE OR ANY OTHER STORAGE MEDIUM. IF YOU HAVE TO, WIPE IT WITH 35 PASS.

Solution

VIBERAIDER

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013

hey did you ever solve this problem? this just happened to mine also.