Airport Worker Warned for Abusing Naked Scanner

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]Zenthar[/nom]Is there any kind of paint you could apply on your chest so it would read "F*** U" on their scanner?[/citation]
Implant lead "F...U" in your chest,breast, legs...etc. Oh, wait, lead is bad isn't it?

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]djackson_dba[/nom]He got a warning for saying "I love those gigantic t**s." at work? Wow! Makes you wonder what it would take to get fired![/citation]

He got a warning from police. The BAA is investigating. He could still be fired over it.

EvilMonk

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
[citation][nom]r3t4rd[/nom]Implant lead "F...U" in your chest,breast, legs...etc. Oh, wait, lead is bad isn't it?[/citation]
Not if you are the terminator...

Dandalf

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
I wish to purchase one of these scanners in goggle form, please.

And Zenthar, get some lead paint, should work well :D

slapdashzero

Distinguished
May 20, 2008
I love how they say "These pictures are never stored or saved, the machine can't even save them.".. right next to some pictures from the scanner posted on the internet. Brilliant.

megamanx00

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
So this female security guard scans people at the airport, but she feels violated when someone does it to her? Yeah I've got no sympathy for her. As for this being abused, c'mon you knew this was going to happen, and has been happening.

madass

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
Whats a male doing scanning females? In all the airports, the women walk into a separate room where they are scanned by females, in the presence of a couple of female constables......

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
i'm glad this happen and i hope more is to come..i hope she sues for millions and gets it (though i dt agree that she was "traumatized") but traveling is getting ridiculous your proded left and right..i refuse to go trough miami or puerto rico and been trying my best to avoid the usa altoguether...thank god europe aint paranoid like the u.s.

meepstone

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2010
Do you want:

A: Someone that is so full of it to be working for your company.

or

B: Gets so emotional over a dumb incident she is traumatized?

FUtomNOreg

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2008
Pictures can't be saved huh?

Ever seen what tech support folks get when they ask some(generally less tech savvy) users for a screen shot? Hint you can see the monitor.

G

It was a complete violation of privacy. He should have been fired.

aletoil

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
As much an abuse as the man dished, The lady is being quite dramatic. Unfortunately, most people have unbeleivable fears about this thing, like the majority of people not named John Laker want to see monochrome naked bodies for longer than actually required.

qwed88

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
So what happened to the idea that the person viewing the image would be in a completely different room, unable to see the person walking thru. So how'd he know when to take the image?

Status
Not open for further replies.