AKG 240 MK II vs Hyper X Models(Distance sound, Studio vs Gaming)

goldwrap88

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
I have a big doubt about that matter since I have been wearing those AKG 240 MKII since years ago and it has been really nice experience but now I'm having problems in Shooters games since my mates seems to know exactly the distance of enemys and hearing footsteps perfectly which I'm not being able to hear till I have them infront of me.

In those games the sound is crucial for having any kind of success together with a nice aiming.

So my question is if it's worth going on Hyper X models for being able to hear this sounds and the distance better. Hyper X seems the way to go for for most pro CS GO players. Specially I like this 2 models :

-Hyper X Cloud 2
-Hyper X Cloud Revolver S

Which are your thoughts?
Why those models do better in terms of distance than mine ?
Between this 2 models , which one is better?
Do you know better options ?

Thanks in advance.

goldwrap88

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from goldwrap88 : "AKG 240 MK II vs Hyper X Models(Distance sound, Studio vs Gaming)"

I have a big doubt about that matter since I have been wearing those AKG 240 MKII since years ago and it has been really nice experience but now I'm having problems in Shooters games since my mates seems to know exactly the distance of enemys and hearing footsteps perfectly which I'm not being able to hear till I have them infront of me.

In those games the sound is crucial for having any kind of success together with a nice aiming.

So my question is if it's worth going on Hyper X models for being able to hear this sounds and the distance better. Hyper X seems the way to go for for most pro CS GO players. Specially I like this 2 models :

-Hyper X Cloud 2
-Hyper X Cloud Revolver S

Which are your thoughts?
Why those models do better in terms of distance than mine ?
Between this 2 models , which one is better?
Do you know better options ?

Thanks in advance.