Alec Baldwin Kicked Off Flight Helps "Words with Friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mman74

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2006
Well I had never heard of it until Alec got thrown off the plane. I figured if Alec thinks it was worth getting thrown off the plane over, then it is probably worth a shot. Downloaded on my Android device a couple of days ago and love it.

Pyree

Distinguished
"Alec Baldwin himself says that he was singled out and that plenty of other passengers were also using their phones while the aeroplane was at the gate. "

May be other passenger at least pretend to turn off/turn to airplane mode on their phone?

Max Collodi

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]wow the news is really slow on this website. this was happened in the middle of the week[/citation]
Did you read the article? The first sentence clearly mentions that the incident happened last week. This story isn't about the original incident, it's about the increase in interest towards Zynga's app as a result of the publicity that was created since.

igot1forya

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2008
[citation]but the Washington Post cites AppData in reporting that over the last seven days, 200,000 people started playing Words with Friends...[/citation]
...most of whom were sitting in an idle plane on the runway.

mb2bm55

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2010
His skit on SNL this week was great, He Played the pilot of the flight he was kicked off of and apologized to himself on behalf of all of American Airlines.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
he wasn't thrown off the plane for playing WWF, he was thrown off the plane for using an electronic device that could interfere with the operation of the plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS