Solved! ALIENWARE M15 - RTX 2060

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2019
Hi,
I am in a dilemma right now.
I am an average gamer. I do occasional editing of my photographs which are shot in RAW formats. Planning to try video editing as well.

I wanted an all round laptop which can do all these and has good looks.

I narrowed it down to Alienware m15 which after all the customisation come down to 1900$.

I wanted to know if its a good choice for the long run, cos i wont change this laptop forever until it breaks down. I cant pass this laptop for another one cos of the looks.

Is there any other good option out thr which can satisfy my needs??

And also is it wise to wait for the next gen Intel CPU??

How is Razer Blade which has a base model with 1060 GPU ? Will it be ok for my needs ? Or is Alienware a better option ??

Solution
Well you said you "can't pass this laptop for another for the looks" so it sounds like you just want that model. Outside of the design, there are dozens and dozens of good models out there, so the question is, if you want that one, you want that one, why ask if there are other good options? If you don't care what you get, then there are lots of options.

For gaming and video editing, anything starting about 1,000 is good. Alienware is as good as other higher end laptop vendors, usually a bit more expensive.
Well you said you "can't pass this laptop for another for the looks" so it sounds like you just want that model. Outside of the design, there are dozens and dozens of good models out there, so the question is, if you want that one, you want that one, why ask if there are other good options? If you don't care what you get, then there are lots of options.

For gaming and video editing, anything starting about 1,000 is good. Alienware is as good as other higher end laptop vendors, usually a bit more expensive.

Reactions: srinisy
Solution
May 15, 2019

Thanks for ur awesome insight. I have ordered the Alienware M15.
Admins can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS