Solved! All-in-one pc as a jukebox

Nov 6, 2018
So here’s what I want to do, build a wall mount jukebox, I’m thinking of a all-in-one pc touchscreen running software dwjukebox, My question is...would I need a mouse or keyboard for any reason and would the pc operate without mouse and keyboard? Would I be able to setup to start right into software, Could I wire on/off button to a button mounted to frame holding pc onto wall and a usb hub to feed the mp3 in to folder? What are your thoughs , issue that might arise? Thanks

Solution
I'd also use a tablet PC instead of a 2 in 1, we use tablets in kiosk mode a lot where I work. You can setup an account to logon automatically and then start a program in full screen, as well as configure policies to disable other functions so someone can't for example open control panel and start messing with settings.
I'd also use a tablet PC instead of a 2 in 1, we use tablets in kiosk mode a lot where I work. You can setup an account to logon automatically and then start a program in full screen, as well as configure policies to disable other functions so someone can't for example open control panel and start messing with settings.

Solution