Solved! All programs crashes after launching

Aug 15, 2020
Unfortunately there was a sudden change in my laptop for a while now ( probably a virus ) that caused all my Microsoft programs ( edge, store or anything from the store,) and any new installed softwares , where it shows the launch screen like (splash in adobe programs) for a few seconds then it closes with no error or any message.

Side effects, the start up menu doesn't make any searches, folders and the laptop itself super slow,

Tried to make a soft reset , it stops in the middle and does undoing changes FOR No apparent reason !

I have a windows 10 64bit and hope I don't really have to change it because its original one and it would be hard to replace it at the moment .

Thanks everyone in advance

Solution
I would suggest a reset where you chose the option to replace everything. Backup all your data first as it will be deleted. You will also have to reinstall anyprograms that are not part of Windows. I do a reset about once a year to get rid of junk and it speeds up my machine noticably. I've never had an issue doing the reset.
I would suggest a reset where you chose the option to replace everything. Backup all your data first as it will be deleted. You will also have to reinstall anyprograms that are not part of Windows. I do a reset about once a year to get rid of junk and it speeds up my machine noticably. I've never had an issue doing the reset.

Solution