Question ALLDOCUBE15 QUESTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

corvairbob

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2016
i got this alldocube15 laptop and i want to run a monitor. does anyone have one of these and has connected it to a monitor. today i got one of these adapters from ebay and plugged it into this alldocube15 and it did not run the monitor. https://www.ebay.com/itm/134644054088 i plugged it into the usb-c port that the mfg/ told me was suppose to run the monitor thru that adapter.

anyway if anyone has an alldocube15 and has connected it to a monitor please show me the adapter that works for this? this adapter has the vga port and a 4kx2k hdmi
port also a usb-c port with the lightning bolt on it so i understand that is for power but i do not know if it is to power the pc or to send power to another device. and it has another usb port on it.

thanks

corvairbob

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2016

they did reply to me telling me the mini hdmi port was for the extra monitor but i did not find any adapters on ebay that connects to the mini hdmi port and allows vga, hdmi and lan plus maybe a bonus of an extra usb port. so i asked them if they have any suggestions. but maybe some people here may have some suggestions? that pc seems to be a fast pc on wifi so it may be faster on lan but we do not use the laptops monitors we now use monitors it is far easier to see them. thanks

corvairbob

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2016
yes i seen that. however i did ask and one of the support people and he told me 3 times that the ubs-c supported the monitor and the lan and also extra usb ports with the proper adapter. but he never sent me info on the adapter. so i asked that question again yesterday and this time they did tell me the usb-c will not support vga. i told them i need to run a monitor that has vga and or hdmi and i need to run a lan connection because i do not have wifi and if an adapter happens to have an extra usb port for the mouse. but it kind of looks like this pc is not much for more them emergency use. so i may not use it unless one of my other pcs fail and i have no choice until i find another pc. now i'm looking at the hp pcs and they also do not have much for ports, but they do have the fire usb-c ports and some have a lan port so they should be better, i now have the usb-c to vga-usb-and usb-c ports. so if i get one of those i have an adapter. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.