Amazon Details New $190 4GB Xbox 360 Slim

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaznet

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]from what I understand you can use as many differant flash drives as you want[/citation]

You are limited to the number of flash drives you can attach at a time even if you used a hub the 360 will only list it's hard limit which IIRC is 3.

You could swap them out easily of course. 4GB is enough to get it started but will run out pretty quick if it's online.

G

Now what I want to know about the 4GB xbox 360 slim is.. well I want to get that one because my dad would enjoy me taking less out of his pocket but I hear crap about how its not worth it or its worth it and all this techy talk crap I don't understand I just want to get black ops for it would 4gb be enought for that game now just to let you know I'm not gunna be putting music or downloading games or any of that fancy shit just playing online ashit load so I wanna know what I should do HELP I got till X-Mas

zaznet

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
Your cheapest XBox 360 experience is going to be buying a used one. Around here they go for $99 without a hard drive. Just a little more for one with a smaller 20GB hard drive. Prices for used systems may go down for Christmas sale too.

Status
Not open for further replies.