Amazon Planning on Delivering Your Groceries Too

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
[citation][nom]formin[/nom]This is definitely targeted at fat people who are tired of loosing all those precious calories walking to the grocery store. Keep eating fat people.[/citation]
LOL!!
Funny, but no it's not just market twards fat people...
I work 7 days a week.. YES EVERY F*CKING DAY I WORK.
12 hour shifts on the weekends.
8 hour days during the week.
If you think I want to spend the little bit of time I have available at a gerocery store you're nuts. I want to spend those 5 evenings during the week enjoying my time off. No, I don't currently use a food delivery service but I have been seriously thinking about it because it sucks to get off at 5. Get to the store at 5:30 Shop for 1 - 1.5 hrs get home, cook dinner, clean up dinner and how much time is left? NOT MUCH (maybe 2 or 3 hours if I'm lucky) and when you work as much as I do a food delivery service sounds like a good idea. Imagine combining the need to buy food with other needs/errands during the week.

So obviously you have a slow and easy life to make the assumption that this is only marketed twards fat people. You must have plenty of free time and assume everyone is like you. If I had weekends off I don't think I would even consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.