Amazon Prime Watchlist

Apr 13, 2018
How do I find "My Watchlist" on Vizio Smart TV? I can find it on computer, but not the TV.
I have selected several movies, TV shows, etc., on the computer and they are supposedly on "My Watchlist". When I start watching Amazon Prime on the TV there is no where for me to click on
"My Watchlist". I have to find every show again from a long list of shows and this takes forever!

lfba65

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
On mr Vizio smart tv, when I select amazon instant video(amazon prime) there are several horizontal bars showing movies/tv series. The one that says "watch next " is the one that has things from my watch list. It is usually the first bar, but might have to browse up or down for it.

Up at the top you might want to make sure Home is selected, or select Search and type it what you want.

Apr 13, 2018
Sorry, but not cigar. Thanks for trying to help. I do not find anything that says "watch next". I have typed in the search line "My Watchlist" and nothing
comes up that would help me. I'm wondering if my Vizio TV has an older version of the Amazon App. Can you update such an app????
thanks for any help!

lfba65

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017

My tv is less than a year old. I have not tried to do any updates.
Can you tell me what you see on your screen.

When I first bring up my amazon screen.
The top top has button;
Search Home Originals Movies (and some others)
below that is kind of a long banner
If I highlight and press ok on HOME
then I get a series of horizonal rows of movies
each row has a label above it
on mine the first row is labeled Watch Now
then I have 3 rows that says Included with Prime
then Prime VIdeo Channels
Then some rows with other labels above them

DO you have the rows of movies with labels above them, If so what labels do you have. If not what does the screen look like.

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for trying to help me. Your Amazon "screen" doesn't sound like it matches mine.
It's a small rectangle that opens up at the right side of my TV screen. It says Amazon Instant Video at the
right side of that area is a small "house". Below that is a picture which states Today's Top Offers (right now it is showing Sneaky Pete). Below that is Page 1 - 5....you can click on that and it will show 5 different offerings for today's deal.
Below that is the Search line, next is Prime Instant Video, then below that is HD Movie Rentals, next is Movies, then HD TV Shows, then below that is TV Shows and then Your Video Library (which is now only showing the last show we watched a year ago). Then Help is the last on the list. Below that are symbols which only 3 actually work. I have clicked on all 3 and nothing shows up regarding My Watchlist. One is the red X which cancels out Amazon.
I am actually thinking of calling Vizio to see if they have a solution. Do you know if there is any way to call Amazon? Thanks for all of your help. This is mind-boggling. We were able to watch Bosch last night, but I sat there with the remote and click and click and click through several "pages" before I found Bosch Season 4. I shouldn't have to do this when I have created a Watchlist on my computer and it is so easy to do and works great, but I want to watch this on my big screen TV, not the small monitor!!!!!!

lfba65

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017

That is strange. I watch prime on my Vizio smart tv, on a roku stick on a non smart tv, and on my IPAD.
They all 3 show pretty much the same screen when I open Amazon.

I have no idea why you are getting the screen you are. Maybe some one else will be able to help. But I can give you any more information I will be happy to try.

For contacting Amazon, I found a place that would let me send emmail, or online chat or I could enter a phone number for them to call me.

Here is what I did to get there.
go to there
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ref=hp_ss_qs_v3_rt_cu_t2

select Digital Services
select prime video
select TVs
Select I have a general question about using Prime Video

Then that gives the 3 choice of email , phone or chat.

Hope you can figure out something.
I

lfba65

Commendable
Jan 2, 2017
After I posted my prior response, I thought of a couple of things.

Have you tried clicking on the little house (home) you may need to do that to get to the main screen.
Also , if you have not registered the amazon app on your smart tv you may need to do that. If you can get to settings there is a option for register or de register device.

Let me know if anything helps.

May 19, 2018

I have the exact same problem. Reading through your comments I'm guessing we both have older Vizio tvs (mine is about 5 years old +-). I found your comment by searching for a way to find my watch list on tv, too. I also lost being able to watch YouTube when they upgraded their site....Looks like I may have to get a newer model tv to get past this problem if there is no way to upgrade the program on the TV. :( Sorry, wish I knew a way around it...

May 19, 2018
I agree...I was just searching this model on Amazon and saw that it is apparently too old for any way to update it...Mine still works fine but I miss YouTube and my watch list is pointless unless I'm using my computer...oh well...thanks for the information...