Amazon to Offer Black Friday Deals Every 10 Minutes

sarmstrong

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
I don't understand. It says Amazon has a deal for the Seiki 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV for $229, but I can't find it for that price anywhere on their site. I have looked through all of their deals and I have specifically searched the site for that TV. When it comes up it is $600. Can someone tell me what I am missing here?

saint19

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2009

You need to keep in mind that those prices are just for a limited time, for example, they release the offer and that offer ends until lats unit is sold or for example until 2 hours after start the offer. I suggest you contact Amazon over chat, they can give you the exact hour for that offer.

slrope21

Estimable
Nov 4, 2014
Brick and Mortar Black Friday is a waste to me. You can typically find cheaper products on Amazon year round. They do offer some great deals throughout November. I shopped many Amazon deals last year and with Prime it made holiday shopping easy and stress free. On Thanksgiving you will find me sleeping off my turkey not joining all the shopping crazies!

inspector3500

Estimable
Mar 25, 2014
How is this going to work, a code or what? In addition to the above deals, Amazon will also take 40 percent off PC gaming laptops, desktops, and accessories. Storage deals will also include 35 percent off SanDisk memory products. I don't see anything at amazon.