Amd A9 9410 or i3 6100u

Celperf

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016
I want to buy a laptop are the same specs and model it's an acer but one it's i3 6100u and other its Amd A9 9410 can you please let me know witch it's better? I usually use to surf Internet and gaming not high specs

Solution
From a processor perspective, the Core i3-6100u would offer better overall performance. AMD APUs have pretty poor performance when it comes to the processor.

There are no benchmarks available yet for the Radeon R5 (Stoney Ridge) graphics core in the A9-9410. Based on specs alone, Notebookcheck.net, ranks it better than the Intel HD 520 graphics core in the Core i3-6100u CPU. However, that can change once if and when they start benchmarking laptops with the A9-9410 APU.

To give you an idea of performance you can click the following links to see benchmarks for the Intel HD 520 and Radeon R5 (Bristol Ridge) graphic cores. The laptops tested with the Intel HD 520 are all Core i5 or i7 CPU which higher clock speed so performance would a...

Celperf

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016

I'm sorry but they both have same price I'm from Mexico there it's not too much to see and I found this good price for me I just want to know witch of this two are better for basic stuff and games

From a processor perspective, the Core i3-6100u would offer better overall performance. AMD APUs have pretty poor performance when it comes to the processor.

There are no benchmarks available yet for the Radeon R5 (Stoney Ridge) graphics core in the A9-9410. Based on specs alone, Notebookcheck.net, ranks it better than the Intel HD 520 graphics core in the Core i3-6100u CPU. However, that can change once if and when they start benchmarking laptops with the A9-9410 APU.

To give you an idea of performance you can click the following links to see benchmarks for the Intel HD 520 and Radeon R5 (Bristol Ridge) graphic cores. The laptops tested with the Intel HD 520 are all Core i5 or i7 CPU which higher clock speed so performance would a little lower with a Core i3 CPU. The Radeon R5 (Bristol Ridge) graphic core is used in AMD's higher end quad core APUs in the A10 series.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-HD-Graphics-520.149940.0.html

http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-R5-Bristol-Ridge-APUs-Benchmarks-and-Specs.169485.0.html

Performance is not great either way, but I suppose I would choose the laptop with the A9-9410.

Solution