AMD E-300 CPU benefit from SSD?

Harleybates

Estimable
Mar 8, 2015
I am planning on getting a Samsung 840 Evo for my laptop. I use this laptop for DJ use which obviously means it requires a hell lot of processing power. However, I have a awful CPU. The CPU bar rockets whenever I load a song. Will getting an SSD compensate? Will it solve my problem at all?

Solution
I don't think it will completely solve your problem, it won't hurt anything if you did get it. However if your getting paid to be a dj I would consider upgrading to a better system. If you have room for an upgrade in RAM I would consider that as well if you don't replace your laptop with a better model.

On a side note I have seen used laptops in pawn stores for $300 - $400 with i7 processors and low end Graphics cards, but that is risky business in my opinion.

Gary Price

Estimable
Aug 17, 2014
I don't think it will completely solve your problem, it won't hurt anything if you did get it. However if your getting paid to be a dj I would consider upgrading to a better system. If you have room for an upgrade in RAM I would consider that as well if you don't replace your laptop with a better model.

On a side note I have seen used laptops in pawn stores for $300 - $400 with i7 processors and low end Graphics cards, but that is risky business in my opinion.

Solution