Amount of people using a subscription of Mcafee

A Spicy Noodle

Prominent
May 25, 2017
I recently got 3 1 year Mcafee subscriptions and it says it allows up to 5 devices. If I used it on one device should I be able to use it on other 5 devices if I remove it from this device or does this device take one of the spots?

Solution
you got 3 subscriptions for mcafee? why?

should work like you say, yes, they can confirm via their support how to enable devices or disable devices, but, why pay mcafee for their bad product?

atljsf

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
you got 3 subscriptions for mcafee? why?

should work like you say, yes, they can confirm via their support how to enable devices or disable devices, but, why pay mcafee for their bad product?

Solution

A Spicy Noodle

Prominent
May 25, 2017

My parents don't know anything about technology and believe whatever people say. Thanks for the reply

atljsf

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
for a bad paid product, most people get better results from kaspersky, their products are somewhat less bad and their prices are better

they allegedly do the same but they will not kill windows, as mcaffee has done in the latest 2 years, one of their updates decided that windows was a virus and proceeded to kill it

that bad is mcaffee now

A Spicy Noodle

Prominent
May 25, 2017

What do you mean by that are you lying? I don't think any anti virus would kill windows.

atljsf

Estimable
Jun 17, 2015
https://digitizor.com/mcafee-antivirus-killing-windows-xp-worldwide/

there is a newer report of a similar error, but i can't find it

iirc it happened 2 years ago, so it is not uncommon for them, the product is not what it was in the last decade, in the 90s it was something worth to buy, not anymore

A Spicy Noodle

Prominent
May 25, 2017

Oh okay thanks for the help.