An Adobe Premiere sort of query

hardstuff

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
Hello to all,

I have a problem understanding how Premiere works, so naturally thought like publishing a little something here for all you experts having a crack at it.

I've installed an old portable version 6 to capture video from VHS tapes and it all works like a charm, till the moment I switch to another app that is.

Then I'm prompted to save the file, meaning that capture stops at that point. Does that mean that during capture I'm stuck with it and cannot do nothing else simultaneously?

What's up with that? Anyone have a clue? My feeling is that I need to get a newer version; damn thing baffles me for days.

Thanks very much for your time indeed.

hardstuff

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2007
OK - I've installed the latest Adbode Premiere Pro CS4 and this version really does what is supposed to do.

I'm capturing from an old tape right now as I type this; I can hear the sound in my headphones mixed to the audio off the TV card which is on the top window and I can also have Flock in the background with 6-7 tabs doing stuff in the Internet as well.

Why the cool and really light old v6 does not support this feature, I have no clue.

TRENDING THREADS