Analysts Point at Slimmer iPad with Camera in Q2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zambutu

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
higher resolution and flash is all i really care about. 1 normal web cam would be ok too i guess. either way, i wont be upgrading for a G2

geof2001

Distinguished
May 23, 2008
[citation][nom]xero9200[/nom]Um, has anyone ever complained something was too thin?[/citation]

And another 40 year old virgin is outed.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
Yet another reason why I'm waiting and waiting and waiting to buy one. I keep on wanting one but then I keep reminding myself that the future renditions of the iPad are going to be so much better and more like the way they should be. I'm leaning towards whatever the 3rd generation one will be. I've heard rumors of higher resolution display, which is always welcome, and I'm hoping for more RAM (c'mon apple, give the iPad more or equal RAM than your CELLPHONE has) and it would be nice to see a more powerful processor. Maybe by the time iPad v3.0 is released, apple will have had enough time to test and incorporate Qualcomm's new 1.5GHz (was it dual core?) processor.

haunted one

Distinguished
Aug 21, 2009
Goldman Sachs? Even I can predict that Apple will release a thinner model next year with some unlocked features.

I feel that this didn't really deserve to be an article. It's just a restatement of points made before.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
I can understand the eventual use for a front side facing camera but I can't imagine what could be the use for a back side camera that some of these devices have. Many modern notebooks have built in cameras too. It's almost like putting a back side camera on a notebook and running around with it and using it as a photo camera. :D That's ridiculous.

damianrobertjones

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
iPad
iPad 3g
ipad with Camera
ipad Black
ipad +

Then, once iOS version 4.6 releases, somehow, the first two iPads won't get the update, relegating your device to ebay and selling for nearly nothing, like the G4/5 desktops/minis/laptops.

That's what you get with Apple. (Looks at his Sony UX and R2h with Windows 7 and smiles)

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
Mini USB?
So we still can't plug in flash drives or indeed any other USB device, without an adapter?
The only reason for mini USB is to plug the iPad into the USB of another computer - and isn't that what the iPod cable is for?

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
[citation][nom]damianrobertjones[/nom]iPadiPad 3gipad with Cameraipad Blackipad +Then, once iOS version 4.6 releases, somehow, the first two iPads won't get the update, relegating your device to ebay and selling for nearly nothing, like the G4/5 desktops/minis/laptops.That's what you get with Apple. (Looks at his Sony UX and R2h with Windows 7 and smiles)[/citation]
As long as a product has an apple logo on it. Someone, somewhere will buy it for full price.

Status
Not open for further replies.